If you think you’ve got what it takes to set out a high-level strategy for a billion-dollar brand, then test your business knowledge on our CEO Challenge.
Sign up to our competition and play the part of a manager, undertaking in-depth business case studies and producing winning solutions to advance your career. If you come up with great solutions, you could see yourself jetting to the Europe Finals in Rome and to the Global Finals in Panama. What’s more, impress our jury and you could even earn a place with us for real!
The first big achievement is to make it to the Moscow Cluster Final.
During the 2-days Event, you will join a team of 3 to solve a Head & Shoulders case study and present your solution to a jury of P&G executives. The team who wins the business case, will be invited to Grand Europe Final. In the event, you will also get the chance to meet P&G people, build your capabilities and complete our assessment process (interviews), which can already lead you to an internship offer in one of our functions (Sales, Marketing, Finance or Supply Chain)!
And that’s not all! Global Winners will join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference in Cincinnati, in mid-July 2018, where they will meet the Executive Board of P&G and Partner Companies.
CEO Challenge 2018 Competition steps:
- Step 1: Application and online assessment – Apply until November 26th;
- Step 2: Online Case Study– Submit your answers by December 4th;
- Step 3: Moscow Cluster Final in Moscow – February 12th;
- Step 4: Great Europe Final in Rome - April 10-12 2018;
- Step 5: Global Final in Panama – May 2018.
More info about the process:
Step 1: Application and online assessment: Register online, and pass the online Peak Performance assessment and Reasoning Screen tests (info: http://us.pgcareers.com/apply/our-hiring-process).
Step 2: Online Case Study deadline: If you passed the test, you will receive a link to the next round of the competition on November 27th. This is a challenging online case with a time limit that consists of 3 parts:
- Background data on the Head & Shoulders business to help you answer the questions of the case (30 mins);
- 19 multiple-choice questions (25 mins to answer);
- 1 open question to show your creativity and business insight (20 mins to answer).
You will have 14 days to access the online business case to access and complete it in one go in a limited timeframe. Show us what you’ve got!
Step 3: Moscow Cluster final: We will select those who offered the best solutions in the previous steps, and invite them to pass a reasoning test in our office. If you are successful, you are directly invited for the Moscow Cluster finals. The winning team will be sent to the Great Europe CEO Challenge Final in Rome (April 10-12 2018) and if they do well there, even make it to the Global Final in Panama in May. Global Winners will join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference in Cincinnati, in mid-July 2018, where they will meet the Executive Board of P&G and Partner Companies.
What’s in it for you?
- Get the chance to participate in an extraordinary international business challenge, meeting P&G leaders and others students;
- A great experience to test and build your business leadership skills;
- A way to see what working with us is like;
- A chance to show us your potential & get an internship offer at P&G
- An opportunity to join the P&G Signal 2018 Conference, with P&G Board of Executives in Cincinnati (USA), if you win our Global Final.
Who can apply
- Bachelor students (3d+ year), master students (2nd year or last year) registered studying in any university, business or engineering school;
- Willing to join as an intern and available as of January 2018;
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Just so you know: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.